I’ve done a handful of field studies and I just can’t seem to find anything wrong with lamb! Nearly every cut of lamb incites an addiction creating urge much like candy does for an otherwise unknowing toddler. If, like myself, you’ve waited until later in life to enjoy the delicacies of lamb then consider yourself one of the luckier ones. This way you can savor each new and life changing experience experience that you’ll encounter moving forward.
Cracked Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Juice one whole lemon into a large mixing bowl.
2. Crush and chop three cloves of garlic and add to the large mixing bowl
3. Remove the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh rosemary and fresh thyme and grind them in a mortar and pestle.
4. Add the ground fresh thyme and rosemary to the large mixing bowl along with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
5. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the lamb loin chops then toss them in the large mixing bowl.
6. Place the loin chops in a large re-sealable bag and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
7. Set the Big Green Egg for direct cooking and allow it to reach a temperature of 400 degrees fahrenheit.
8. Grill the lamb loin chops for about six minutes per side.