Chicken wings are an all American staple whether its the big gameday or a random Tuesday. No one can help but to enjoy all of the wonderful way that wings can be prepared. Deep fried wings are an authentic timeless classic that have not only stood the test of time but also have gotten better and better through generations!
Cracked Black Pepper
All Purpose Flour
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate mixing bowl add four whole eggs beaten.
3. Dip the chicken wings in the beaten egg then drop it into the dry mix.
4. Repeat this process for each chicken wing.
5. Heat 8 to 10 cups of frying oil in a cast iron dutch oven to about 350 degrees fahrenheit.
6. Fry the wings for about fifteen minutes per batch, making sure to not overcrowd the dutch oven.
7. Remove the wings from the hot oil and place them on a wire rack to cool for about five minutes.