Rack of Lamb tastes better than they look and they tend to look pretty damn good! The intense levels of Greek flavor add a distinct compliment to the naturally enticing flavor of lamb in this simple to execute dinner for two. Clocking in at less than ten total ingredients this may be one of the easiest yet tastiest main course dishes to pull off in any home cook’s repertoire. This rendition of Rack of Lamb is what happens when you’re stuck at the intersection of flavor and visual appeal!
Rack of Lamb x 2
Cracked Black Pepper
Plain Greek Yogurt
1. Peel and press four cloves of garlic.
2. Zest one whole lemon.
3. Combine the lemon zest, pressed garlic and five sprigs of saffron with the Greek yogurt.
4. Add cracked black pepper and kosher salt to the lamb racks.
5. Pour the yogurt mixture into a zip lock bag then add the lamb ribs and refrigerate over night.
6. Remove the lamb ribs from the zip lock back and place over direct heat.
7. Allow the ribs to sear for about five minutes per side.
8. Place the platesetter in the Big Green Egg and lover the temperature to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Allow the lamb ribs to roast for about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Allow the lamb to rest for at least 10 minutes then cut into individual chops.