We’ve all had those life changing food experiences and I’m willing to bet that at the center of at least half of those moments are all American beef burgers. From the tried and true cheese burger to the ultra complex burger concoctions with more toppings than a supreme pizza, we all have a special place in our hearts as well as stomachs for a great juicy burger!
3 Pounds Angus Ground Beef
1 Pound Ground Beef Brisket Flat
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Sweet Vidallia Onion
Cracked Black Pepper
Crumbled Blue Cheese
Crumbled Feta Cheese
1. In a large mixing bowl grate the Sweet Visalia Onion and the Green Bell Pepper
2. Add the ground beef and ground brisket in the mixing bowl.
3. Add 50 turns of fresh cracked black pepper and one heaping tabelspoon of kosher salt to the ground beef.
4. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Roll the ground beef mixture into 2 inch balls.
6. Flatten the ground beef balls and create a small pocket in the middle of half of the balls.
7. Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of each of the crumbled cheeses inside of the small pocket.
8. Flatten another beef ball and place on top of the beef with the cheese in it.
9. Press the sides together making sure there are no holes in the two pieces of beef.
10. Grill the burgers over high heat for 10-12 minutes per side (until the beef does not stick to the grill grate)
11. Serve on a toasted brioche bun with tomato and lettuce